Fees and Refund Policy
• All of our training programs attract fees, as detailed in the program flyer/s and on our website. These prices are subject to change.
• A 50% deposit of the total program fee is due and payable upon enrolment to reserve your position in the program.
• All program fees must be paid in full 24 hours prior to the start time of your program.
• All program cancellations must be notified in writing.
• If the participant wishes to cancel their program with less than 10 working days’ notice the whole program fee is non-refundable.
• If the participant wishes to cancel their program with more than 10 working days’ notice, 90% of the program fee is refundable.
• Should the participant wish to transfer their enrolment with less than 10 working days notice before scheduled start date, a 10% fee of the total program fee will incur.
• Should the participant wish to transfer their enrolment with more than 10 working days’ notice before scheduled start date they may do so free of charge.
• No refunds will be granted for non-attendance.
• No refunds will be granted if you change your mind or if you feel the program is too difficult.
• If you are unable to attend the program you may nominate a delegate to attend on your behalf.
• All participants will be issued with a tax invoice for fees paid.
• Should the scheduled program not proceed due to low student numbers the participant will be advised 48 hours prior to start time of scheduled program and granted either of two options:
1 – Program transfer to the next suitable scheduled program
2 – A full refund into your nominated bank account
• Should the participant require extra training outside of the nominated hours of the program scheduled a fee will incur (this fee is calculated on a daily rate).
• If for any reason a machine/equipment that is the property of SCTS or has been hired or is the property of a company booking offsite, fails to operate due to a mechanical fault that is not in our control or does not get delivered to the site on the agreed date of hire, we are not obligated to refund any participant/company. Should this situation occur the supplier of the equipment is obligated to replace machinery on date of booking otherwise we will reschedule training and/or assessment to a later date.
• In extenuating circumstances the participant can apply to the CEO for a variation in the refund policy.
• All applications for refunds should be submitted in writing.